Beaminster Winter Photo Competition
If you’re reading this blog post, you’ll no doubt be aware of the Discover Beaminster, and you’ll most likely have spotted the beautiful bespoke photography that was captured by the amazing local photographer Paul Smith. And now that seasons are changing and Christmas knocks on our doors, and so too does our landscape, for a limited period only, we thought we’d throw open our gates and invite anyone in the local community to have a chance at being selected as our featured photographer for the Home Page of Discover Beaminster!
Here’s what’s involved:
For the month of December, the winning photograph will be displayed on the Home Page of the popular Community website Discover Beaminster. We’re looking for a Christmas-themed photograph that captures the essence and beauty of our amazing town of Beaminster.
The competition is open to EVERYONE – from the amateur photographers to the professionals and we invite everyone to get involved!
Photos need to be high resolution in landscape format.
How to Enter:
Simply email your favourite photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org or send it via WeTransfer to email@example.com. Alternatively, feel free to pop round to the Town Council offices, and drop the image off in digital format.
A few things to know:
- Discover Beaminster reserves the right to remove the selected image when we wish, and may choose to use the winning image elsewhere on the website too.
- The winning photograph will be featured in a blog post on the Discover Beaminster website, with full acknowledgement of the source of the photograph.
- Photos are to be submitted without any watermark, date stamp or any other post-edit imagery or otherwise. Copyright will not be displayed on the image
- Submitting a photograph means you confirm that you have taken the image yourself and have full permission to submit the photograph.
- There will be no remunerations for photos used, or otherwise, and is intended for community development only.
- The winners will be chosen by a panel of independent judges.
- Photos need to be in a digital format only. No scanned images will be accepted.
- Open to anyone over the age of 18 years
The deadline for photograph submissions is Friday 29 November, the night of the Christmas Lights Ceremony.
Terms & Conditions apply.
For more information, get in touch via our Facebook page, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org